Tuesday, January 13, 2015

FOUR MIGHTY ONES

Wikimedia Commons
Book of Urizen
Plate 22

 

In 1794 and 1795 Blake was printing copies of the Book of Urizen with two images in which we see his Four Zoas whom he was later to develop into the Four Mighty Ones. They were present to Blake in embryonic form before they came to dominate his thinking and writing. The beginning of the Four Zoas gives further definition of the nature of man's psyche. The unity of the Four Mighty ones is associated with the unity in Eden of the Father, the Son and all in whom He lives. The Brotherhood of Eden exists because of the Son taking on the Human Form. Blake repeats in Greek the phrase "He dwelt among us."

 

Four Zoas, Night I, Page 3, (E 300) 

"The Song of the Aged Mother which shook the heavens with wrath Hearing the march of long resounding strong heroic Verse Marshalld in order for the day of Intellectual Battle Four Mighty Ones are in every Man; a Perfect Unity          John XVII c. 21 & 22 & 23 v  

[John 17 
[21] That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 
[22] And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 
[23] I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.]

Cannot Exist. but from the Universal Brotherhood of Eden        John I c. 14. v  

[John 1 
[14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.]

The Universal Man. To Whom be Glory Evermore Amen      >Greek [kai eskanosen en [h]amen]<

John 1 
14 KAI hO LOGOS SARDTZ EGENETO KAI ESKANOSEN hAMIN, KAI ETHEASAMETHA TAN DODTZAN AUTOU,

And the Word became flesh and pitched a tent with us, and we gazed upon his glory, 

Transliteration of Blake phrase:
"and dwelt among us"  


[What] are the Natures of those Living Creatures the Heavenly Father only 
[Knoweth] no Individual [Knoweth nor] Can know in all Eternity"

No comments: