Tuesday, October 06, 2015

UNLESS I DIE [105]

Ezekiel
[3] And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.
[4] Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
[5] Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
...
[12] Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
[13] And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
[14] And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.


British Library 
Four Zoas Manuscript 
Page 105 

Four Zoas, Night VIII, PAGE 109 [105], (E 378)
"The Lamb of God stood before Satan opposite    
In Entuthon Benithon in the shadows of torments & woe
Upon the heights of Amalek taking refuge in his arms 
The Victims fled from punishment for all his words were peace 

Urizen calld together the Synagogue of Satan in dire Sanhedrim 
To Judge the Lamb of God to Death as a murderer & robber
As it is written he was numberd among the transgressors

Cold dark opake the Assembly met twelvefold in Amalek
Twelve rocky unshapd forms terrific forms of torture & woe
Such seemd the Synagogue to distant view amidst them beamd     
A False Feminine Counterpart Lovely of Delusive Beauty         
Dividing & Uniting at will in the Cruelties of Holiness
Vala drawn down into a Vegetated body now triumphant
The Synagogue of Satan Clothed her with Scarlet robes & Gems
And on her forehead was her Dame written in blood   Mystery 
When viewd remote She is One when viewd near she divides
To multitude as it is in Eden so permitted because
It was the best possible in the State called Satan to Save
From Death Eternal & to put off Satan Eternally

The Synagogue Created her from Fruit of Urizens tree 
By devilish arts abominable unlawful unutterable
Perpetually vegetating in detestable births
Of Female forms beautiful thro poisons hidden in secret
Which give a tincture to false beauty then was hidden within  
The bosom of Satan The false Female as in an ark & veil 
Which christ must rend & her reveal Her Daughters are Calld
Tirzah She is namd Rahab their various divisions are calld    
The Daughters of Amalek Canaan & Moab binding on the Stones   
Their victims & with knives tormenting them singing with tears
Over their victims Hear ye the song of the Females of Amalek 

O thou poor human form O thou poor child of woe
Why dost thou wander away from Tirzah why me compell to bind thee 
If thou dost go away from me I shall consume upon the rocks
These fibres of thine eyes that used to wander in distant heavens
Away from me I have bound down with a hot iron   
These nostrils that Expanded with delight in morning skies
I have bent downward with lead molten in my roaring furnaces
My soul is seven furnaces incessant roars the bellows
Upon my terribly flaming heart the molten metal runs
In channels thro my fiery limbs O love O pity O pain 
O the pangs the bitter pangs of love forsaken
Ephraim was a wilderness of joy where all my wild beasts ran
The river Kanah wanderd by my sweet Manassehs side       
Go Noah fetch the girdle of strong brass heat it red hot 
Press it around the loins of this expanding cruelty 
Shriek not so my only love
Bind him down Sisters bind him down on Ebal mount of Cursing
Malah come forth from Lebanon & Hoglah from Mount sinai
Come circumscribe this tongue of sweets & with a Screw of iron
Fasten this Ear into the Rock Milcah the task is thine 
Weep not so sisters weep not so our life depends on this
Or mercy & truth are fled away from Shechem & Mount Gilead
Unless my beloved is bound upon the Stems of Vegetation

Such are the songs of Tirzah such the loves of Amalek
The Lamb of God descended thro the twelve portions of Luvah 
Bearing his sorrows & rec[iev]ing all his cruel wounds
PAGE 110 [106] (FIRST PORTION) 
Thus was the Lamb of God condemnd to Death      
They naild him upon the tree of Mystery weeping over him
And then mocking & then worshipping calling him Lord & King"



Jerusalem, Plate 96, (E 255)
"Jesus replied Fear not Albion unless I die thou canst not live
But if I die I shall arise again & thou with me            
This is Friendship & Brotherhood without it Man Is Not

So Jesus spoke!"


 
Wiki Commons
Illustrations to Young's Night Thoughts
The more starkly truth is revealed, the more strident becomes the resistance to reformation. The appearance of the Lamb of God stimulates the development of additional forms of external manifestations. Vala, drawn down into a vegetated body, becomes Rahab and Tirzah. The cruelties of a loveless world are expressed by the Females of Amalek who, as a group, are the forces who oppose Jerusalem's appearence.  

Only the intervention of the Lamb of God entering the Gates of Death can reverse the movement into the depths of the abyss.

_____________________
Matthew 23
[33] Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
[34] Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
[35] That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
[36] Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
[37] O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
[38] Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
[39] For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

No comments: